Sunday 1 September 2013

When things do no turned out the way u want itto be...

I can handle this...



i can..


all is well..all is well..

i got heavy bleeding today.. Not sure the reason..All ive could ever think was if it will effect the possibilities if i am actuaaly pregnant..and wondering about  my tiny dot (if it is actually inside).

i did upt and its upsetting to see it goes back to being negative..

i hope for the best and i am a beliver that everything happened for a reason..

To my baby:"if u were there before and u are no longer there now..mommy just want to say tq for giving me 2 days that i would never forget in my entire life.U show me how everythingis possible.U gave me that confidence that ican be a mommy.that nothing is wrong with me..that it is always possible for me to be someone mother..Im sorry that our times together ended so fast.it could have been a wonderful journey for both of us and for abah....but God have better plan for u...for mommy..and for abah..dun worry about mommy..mommy will be allright..."

No comments:

Post a Comment