Sunday 29 September 2013

POST MISSCARRIAGE

Some people might be saying "its enough to grieve.You should move on!!"



"Ya Allah,bersyukurlah ayeen..atleast hang boleh pregnant..ada orang sampai 7-8tahub kahwin xpernah conceive walau sekali pun!"


Who are u to judge how long im gonna grieve over my misscarriage?

I am the one feeling the pain..Let me move on when i WANT to move on..

Everybody deal with the lost of everything they love differently..i am no exception to that..


I am not a holy!i am not a being without feeling...i am just a lady grieving over her first misscarriage in her life..

my hubby was home for few days last week and we had a great time going on a short vacay..


He was so sweet to me all the time..Like he knew that i need to be happy..Like he knew that deep inside something is not yet normal with myself..

He treated me like a broken glass..careful and delicate..

i am so grateful to have a such wonderful person as my hubby...

He comforted me when i cried reminiscing over that short sweet conversation we had before baby dot bid farewell..

I am now at 4 weeks post misscarriage..

I will be ok only when i conceive again..or when i got my first period post nisscarriage..


 So rite now i am checking my hcg level to see whether it has totally gone...


So it looks like another pregnancy still holding on..atau my hcg just naughty tak nak depletes.

Jadi i need to bersabar lagi..i dont think period will come anytime soon..

Ohhhhh sungguh pancaroba!

4 comments:

  1. May be boleh follow up dengan pakar..It's better to get confirmation dari terus tertanya-tanya. Afraid maybe ada sisa lagi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my son masa kandungan 5 bulan.. semua cukup sifat.. its really painful utk terima.. org luar xfaham, sekadar ucap bersabar, insyaAllah akan ada ganti.. tp selagi blm concieve blk selagi tu kita bersedih.. i really understand how u feel..

    ReplyDelete