Saturday 18 May 2013

AZAM QUARTER 2 ACCOMPLISHMENT DAN AZAM EXPRESS FOR 6 WEEKS

Hi guys..

Harini hari first stay di rumah tanpa husband..

Rasa sunyi sangat..


Usually it is an oilrig somewhere in the middle of a sea.Now it is a vessel.these was my first time send him off to the sea.usually it was just a goodbye kiss at the airport

BYE sayang..will wait for u come back home


Previously masa husband away from Feb and back on April..Terasa banyak sangat benda yang i did while he was away..


MISS THIS MOMENTS

And it feels like the stuffs helping me killed the times while he was away..

When he is finally back..everything have already fall into places..and he just makes everything sensible to me..

I love feeling like a real husband and wife when he was around and times flies fast..

Even both of us still feel like he just got home yesterday!!!

I tried not to overthink about his absence here too much and tried to focus my energy on doing all of the things that ive been procrastinate for a while.

ONE OF IT IS MY PROGRESS ON MY 2013 Q2 WISHES .

So here is my accomplishment so far:


1.Nak banyak memasak di rumah(I DID !!AND HUBBY LOVE MY COOKING)

2.Nak saving!ini penting sebab i want to have a property next year and i need to save up 20K for the dp n processing stuff.( SO FAR SAVE UP ONLY RM700 URGH xape save up next komisyen at least ada 10k enough for housing loan depo in sha allah )

3.Nak setelkan kredit kad Bank Islam.adik adik kalau tak boleh pegang duit banyak,sila jangan pakai kredit kad.Kakak amat menderita dengan hutang kredit kad.ekceli i m more than boleh to settle the outstanding amounts but because bank islam have made my life a living hell in 2009 so i delay the payment and will be making the full settlement soon.Diri sendiri jugak rugi sebab berdendam kan.alahai
(ALHAMDULILLAH IVE HIT MY SALES LIKE 120% FOR ZYRTEC AND MANAGED TO GET AN AMOUNT TO PAY MY CREDIT CARD IN LUMP SUM!!THANK YOU ALLAH FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE!!)

4.Nak stop shopping impulsively.SAVING!SAVING REMEMBER!( I DEFINITELY MORE PRICE CONSCIOUS NOW AND TRY NOT TO DO A LOT OF COMPULSIVE SHOPPING)

So i boleh nampak my progress is at 95% cos that 5% is my shopping spree habit.hahahahahaha old habit die hard ok!!still working on it!!!

So part 2 of this post is about my express wishes for 6 weeks:

1-reduce my excess 5kg that i gained over these 5 months
2- try to makesure i am fit to be a mummy



Lets try to make it possible!!!


In sha Allah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment