Saturday 6 September 2014

Baby AA admitted Day 2-6days old

Subhanallah..

Its very true when people been telling us that they appreciate their mother the most once they themselves becomes a mother..

I always values and treasures my mom's sixthsense..primal instinct..mother's daughter connection..loves and special affection that only she knows for each and every one of her kids.

Now..as i am a mother myself..it become much clearer how much loves she must have and how big her heart is towards me and my siblings.

It is beyond compare..

None can be sum up to equal to even a partial of loves she have to us..

It happens to me now..

My loves towards my special baby AA have grown and grown and grown even when she is not yet born.

Once she is already here..the explosion of it is just .. Supernova..

I am soo fondly in love with my own daughter now..


Lastnite i continue to cry myself to sleep while hugging one of her  many pillows and sniffing the sweet smell of her on it..

Hubby was doing the same thing..

He might not cry but i knew..he is trying to be tough for both of us..

I knew he ia crying when nobody sees him..

Dear hubby,thank you for always been there and comfort me thru this pain..

Hopefully baby AA can be discharged today..

I am currently in KMC..visiting my baby..and got the chance to hold her n kiss her just now..

The pain is still unbearable but i manage to sniff few tears and nasal drops away.

I have to be tough coz seeing my baby getting well is an encouragement for me to also be tough as her ..

Be strong sayang!

U gonna be ok!mommy know u can do it!!




3 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah.., nanti akan bermulalah satu perjalanan hidup anak kecil..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be fine InshaAllah.Just breastfeed her so she sihat cepat ok..

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep bf baby. =)
    jalan2 sini...jemput singgah blog kite http://cikjelita899.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete