Wednesday 14 November 2012

Baju Nikah_The End

Kekekeke.

tajuk kemain gempak.

jangan terpedaya dengan tajuk.

Entry ini sangat bosan sebenarnya.tapi sangat meaningful.

Kerana Baju nikah saya dah setel hoyey!!!!

Everyone must have read about me rambling on my baju nikah disaster .

But since then i have opened up myself to all of the possibilities and wonders and anticipating that Insyallah with His Will and timing, i definitely find the one dress i am looking for.

True enough---> The story begins..


it was last week  Thursday.8th Nov 2012.

i was on my way from Tuanku Mizan to Carrefour Wangsa Maju to see En Anwar .purposedly met him there since i cannot find him in Pharmacy Dept,Tuanku Mizan. He was there at the post office so i decided to just drop by and give him my wedding invitation card.

He has been one of my closest friends who i can trust and put my trust in so it would be soo great if he can presence himself on my very memorable day =)

Anyway, after the short meeting with him, we parted at AEON Wangsa Maju and i was trying to find my way to the back lane of the AEON Wangsa Maju.

i came across one of this wedding boutique called Reen Collection.

The boutique is a love+passion of a mother and daughter . She was Reen and Datin Khairani ( i called her Auntie).

And this is where i fall in love with a ready made Kurung Modern dress .

the price is reasonable for me since i had fall in love with the design and the simplicity of it.

And what is great is the only thing that Reen and Auntie had to do is to make it smaller enough for me to fit in.

HAHAHAHA.

yup.i am getting slimmer.kehkehekhe

Berjaya tau diet+wrapping+pil tak dibenarkan KKM itu.

hahah.biarlah rahsia. T_____T

The desgn is more or less like this.







Kurus lah sangat =P


Can go and visit their blog at Reen Collection,Wangsa Maju,KL



Sneek Peek of my NIkah Dress..




Orange Carrot.



HEPI.HEPI.HEPI.


Esok cuti Awal Muharam..i would looove to go to Jalan Tar and buy the same color kain fir baju melayu my beloved pulak.

Jom kita jumpa kat sana ok.

If you happen to see me there, feel free to say hai!


Muahs

mode : Hepi. =)







2 comments:

  1. yeaahhh akhirnye ayeen berjaya dapatkan baju nikah ayeen, happy for u dear, colour lebih kurang baju dija, suke kain dia tu :) dija bju dah siap kain pulak yang xsiap2 lagi tau :)

    ReplyDelete